Saturday, July 2, 2011

Time to start over.

I need a new beginning. To leave the past and start new. I decided to delete all of my old posts. It's time to start over. I'm not much of a writer. I don't really like sharing my thoughts. I defiantly don't blog much either. But I will try to keep up on this.
Where should I begin. So many thoughts swarm my mind but I can not think of one thing to say. I guess I could start by saying I moved back to Ohio. I now live with my grandmother. Yeah, that is also another story I will one day share. I play softball and I love it. The season is almost over though. Two more games then I wait for next summer. My team is really good. We lost three and won seven. I also have a small job. My brother, Miles, Aunt, Maike, and I mow people's lawns. We get paid for it. It's fun but very hot. I have my permit, so I drive a lot. I love driving. I think it's very relaxing. I've been very busy for a while. Busy with packing. We are planning to leave this place and move to Florida. We need a new beginning. I actually can't wait. I even volunteered to drive the whole way there(15-20hrs). I'm not sure when we are leaving, but it will be soon. Hopefully.

No comments: